Here are some great tips on the benefits of yoga teacher training from Master Teacher Ana Forrest (Author, Fierce Medicine).
- Learn the practice from the inside out from a Master Teacher. Ana Forrest has been teaching and evolving Forrest Yoga for 40 years and is one of the most experienced yoga teachers on the planet.
- Learn to use your practice — and teach — in a way that builds vitality and healing.
- Get equipped with some fantastic tools for life as well as for teaching. Tools to help you to become your magnificent authentic self.
- Immerse yourself in Yoga Ceremony: Exquisite Forrest Yoga practice, meditation, chanting, personal development and growth.
- Learn to design your life in a way makes you proud of yourself.
- Make quantum leaps in your own yoga practice
- Become a powerful and passionate teacher: Learn how to heal injuries, work through trauma, problem-solve, learn to sequence safe & exhilarating classes, give out-of-this-world hands on assists.
- Develop, and discover, your own unique gifts as a teacher and human being.
- Connect to a strong and supportive global community of Forrest Yoga teachers.
- Have a blast: Enjoy 27-days of delving into the Beauty and Mysteries of who you are.
Not able to attend teacher training? Don’t miss Ana while she is in town for her Morning Intensives which take place during the training (Open to the public).
About the Author: Ana T. Forrest has been changing people’s lives for nearly 40 years. An internationally recognized pioneer in yoga and emotional healing, Ana created Forrest Yoga while working through her own healing from her life’s trauma and experience. With thousands of licensed practitioners around the world, Forrest Yoga is renowned as an intensely physical, internally focused practice that emphasizes how to carry a transformative experience off the mat and into daily life. Learn more at http://www.forrestyoga.com/.