300-Hour Teacher Training
As a part of the YogaWorks family, Yoga Tree is excited to announce that we will be joining the YogaWorks 300-Hour program for our advanced education training! The next 5-Month Online training will begin February 2021. See details below.
This is an advanced course for those who have completed a 200-Hour Teacher Training approved by the US Yoga Alliance. This process will give you the opportunity to express your creativity and unlock your potential. Oriented primarily around a strong mentor-apprentice relationship, students will refine their teaching skills, identify their area of expertise and set the foundation to master yoga as a life path.
OUR PERSONAL APPROACH
The mentor relationship was originally how yoga was passed down to new teachers and YogaWorks continues this effective learning tradition. Not all 300-Hour programs include the apprenticeship. Please ask your program advisor.
- One-on-one mentor relationship to guide you throughout the program and beyond
- Observing and assisting your mentor in class
- A final project designed to help define yourself as a yoga teacher
- Addressing yoga teaching questions and discussions in small group meetings with your mentor and other students
YOUR OPPORTUNITY FOR DEEPER LEARNING
To add to your teaching tool kit, you will participate in workshops on a wide variety of teaching topics, including:
- Teaching vinyasa flow and advanced asana
- Practicing hands-on adjustments
- Injury assessment and management
- Understanding restorative yoga and yoga for chronic illness
- Deeper meditation, subtle body and yoga philosophy studies
- Tailoring classes for beginners and pregnant women
- Understanding the business and ethics of yoga
- Diversity and inclusivity in Yoga
- Cultural Appropriation of Yoga
UPCOMING ONLINE PROGRAM -
FEBRUARY 6 TO JUNE 27, 2021
- Professional Workshop Series designed to advance your teaching skills with teachers including Lisa Walford, John Gaydos, Jodie Rufty, Heather Seagraves, Anna Zorzou, David Kim, Jeanne Heileman, Jessica Seabern, Camille Moses Allen, Sarah Bell, Suzanne Sterling, Dianne Bondy and more
- 5-Month apprenticeship with a mentor teacher which includes: Observing an online class once a week, taking an online class once a week, attending 1-2 meetings a month with your mentor group, and completing a final project.
Please note that Yoga Tree 200-Hour Graduates will not be required to take a bridge program. For those who would like to, will receive their bridge program free of cost until December 2021.
To participate in the Yoga Tree 300-hour advanced program, you must have completed a Yoga Alliance Registered 200-hour program.